$223,995 – $295,995
- Community park, playground, basketball court and walking paths
- Commuter friendly; easy access to IH-35
- Convenient to major employers like Texas State University, Seton Medical Center Hays and Amazon
- Shopping nearby at Kyle Crossing, The Village at Kyle and Kyle Marketplace
- Close to swimming, walking trails and sports fields at Gregg-Clarke Park and Sports Complex
From IH-35, exit W. Center St./RM-150 heading west. Turn left on Meyer St. and right on Moore St., which becomes Scott St. Community entrance is on the right. OR: From W. Center St., turn left on S. Old Stagecoach Rd. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $263,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $259,213 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.983% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.