$205,995 – $254,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 71, US-290 and Hwy. 130
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Bastrop
- Near outdoor recreation at Bob Bryant Park, Fisherman's Park and Bastrop State Park
- Convenient to employers like Hyatt Regency® Lost Pines Resort and Spa, and Camp Swift Army National Guard® Training Center
- Planned community walking trails
- Minutes to area schools
From Hwy. 71 East, merge onto Hwy. 95 North and turn left on Cedar St. Turn right on Carter St. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $228,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $224,847 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.991% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.