$290,995 – $341,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 183, US-290 and Hwy. 130
- Convenient to major employers like Samsung, Dell and Applied Materials®
- Only 10 miles from downtown Austin
- Close to outdoor recreation at Davis White Northeast District Park and Noack Sports Complex
- Near LBJ Early College High School and Liberal Arts and Science Academy
From Hwy. 183, exit Manor Rd. heading east. Turn right on Pecan Brook Dr., left on Lazy Creek Dr. and left on Crystalbrook W.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $341,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, and homeowner’s insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a nonconforming 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $273,596 with an interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 4.476% for the life of the loan and pays 20% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/14/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.