$227,995 – $294,995
- Convenient access to Hwy. 29, Hwy. 183 and IH-35
- Master-planned community with pool, park, playscape and trails
- Liberty Hill ISD schools
- Commuter friendly Liberty Hill area; easy access to major employers in Georgetown, Round Rock, Leander and Cedar Park
- Shopping nearby at Wolf Ranch Town Center and 1890 Ranch
- Close to outdoor recreation at San Gabriel Park and Southwest Williamson County Regional Park
From IH-35, merge onto Hwy. 29 heading west. Turn right on Kauffman Loop, right on Morningstar Blvd., right on S. Star Mesa Dr. and right on Landry St. OR: From Ronald Reagan Blvd., exit Hwy. 29 heading east. Turn left on Kauffman Loop, right on Morningstar Blvd., right on S. Star Mesa Dr. and right on Landry St.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $252,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $248,412 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.985% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.