$204,995 – $250,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwys. 130 and 183
- Minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Lockhart
- Close to four great barbecue restaurants in "The Barbecue Capital of Texas"
- Near sports and outdoor recreation at Maple Street Park, Lockhart Soccer Complex and Lockhart State Park
- Golf nearby at Lockhart State Park Golf Course
- Walking distance to Lockhart Junior High School
From Hwy. 130, exit Boggy Creek Rd. heading east. Turn left on City Line Rd. and right on Maple St. to community entrance on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $250,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $246,449 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.861% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/20/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.