$310,995 – $369,995
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 183, Hwy. 183A and Capital MetroRail
- Located within the highly desirable Leander Independent School District
- Community park, pool, basketball court, ponds and walking trails
- Golf nearby at Crystal Falls Golf Club
- Close to outdoor recreation at Lake Travis and the 800-acre Southwest Williamson County Regional Park
- Convenient to shopping and dining at Lakeline® Mall and 1890 Ranch shopping center
From Hwy. 183 or 183A, exit Crystal Falls Pkwy. heading west. Turn right on Lakeline Blvd. into community. OR: From 1431, head north on Lakeline Blvd. Continue on Lakeline Blvd. past Crystal Falls Pkwy. to community straight ahead. Continue on Lakeline and go past the amenities center. Turn right on Plano Ln. and right on Abbott Cove.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $310,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $305,362 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.975% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/6/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.