$193,995 – $252,995
- Community park with playscape and basketball court
- Commuter friendly; easy access to IH-35 and Hwy. 21
- Convenient to major employers like Texas State University, Seton Medical Center Hays and Amazon
- Shopping nearby at Kyle Crossing, The Village at Kyle and Kyle Marketplace
- Close to fishing and outdoor recreation at Lake Kyle
From IH-35, exit RM-150 heading east. Turn left on Heidenreich Ln. and right on Grist Mill Rd. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $213,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $210,119 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.995% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/6/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.