Buying a house for the first time is an enormously rewarding experience. You’re not just choosing four walls and a roof, you’re choosing a home for yourself and your family. And you’ll be living inside that house and your new community for many years to come and through many life transitions.
It may seem overwhelming to a first-time homebuyer but there is a specific process in place and lots of people available to walk you through each step.
Homebuying Made Easier – 10 Reasons to Buy a New KB Home
KB Home has been building houses since 1957, and we understand the challenges facing first-time homeowners. That’s why we have established a streamlined process for new homebuyers, from floor plan selection to personalized finishing touches to move-in day.
Here are 10 reasons to consider KB Home for your new home:
- Your new KB Home will reflect your personal style and still stay within your designated budget.
- You can view our interactive floor plans online, anytime that’s convenient for you.
- KB Home Sales Counselors are available to answer your questions and help you find your perfect home so you’re not facing this experience alone.
- We can help you arrange financing.
- You can visit a staged model home to get an idea of how furnishings and décor will enhance the appearance of each room.
- First-time homebuyers may not notice every detail during a home tour, such as the flooring and kitchen countertops. When you buy a new home with us, the KB Home Design Studio will walk you through all of the home’s finishing touches. Not only will you get the type of stair rail you prefer, you’ll also be able to select faucets and backsplash and lighting. In effect, we notice everything you wouldn’t.
- Your home will be contemporary – just like you. If you grew up in a connected world, you might want a home that offers you smart appliances, built-in USB ports, and the best smart locks. Likewise, an open concept floor plan is more in keeping with a modern lifestyle that includes entertaining family and friends.
- The KB Home 10-Year Limited Warranty is standard with all our new homes.
- Modern energy-efficient features and smart features could help you save money on monthly utility bills. In contrast, a resale home with an outdated energy system might run up your energy consumption and costs.
- Flex rooms give you, well, flexibility. You can use one for a home office, nursery, study room, or entertainment center. Your new home will grow with you and adapt to your changing needs.
Ready to take the first step toward owning your own home? Let the seasoned professionals at KB Home answer your questions and start you on your journey.
To find a KB Home community near you, or to ask any homeowner questions, please visit us online at kbhome.com.